Using WebMail (Auto-Reply Out of Office Response)
- Configuring Your E-mail Accounts
- Configuring Your E-mail Client for SMTP
- Apple iPhone IMAP Configuration
- Motorola Droid IMAP Configuration
- Using WebMail (webmail.mia.net)
- Using WebMail (Auto-Reply Out of Office Response)
- Configuring FTP to upload your files.
- Viewing Your Pages
- cPanel User Guide
- WHM User Guide
- Magento User Guide
- Magento Forums
In order to set up an auto responder or out of office reply do the following:
1.) Go to http://mail.mia.net
2.) Enter your email address and password, then click login
3.) Click Options on the top
4.) Click Account Administration
5.) Enter your password again, and click Login
6.) Click the checkbox that says "Send Vacation Auto-Response"
7.) Enter in a brief vacation subject and a vacation message, then click Modify User
When you no longer wish to use the Auto-Response, just uncheck the checkbox for "Send Vacation Auto-Response".
Another nice feature is you can also forward your Auto-Response email to a co-worker while you are are gone using this interface as well.
Web Hosting Support Tutorial Pages