Viewing Your Pages
- Your links are not going to the right pages, or
are bringing up an error message.
This error will occur when the HREF="" portion of your HTML link does not include the correct name, or the file does not exist in your account.
Go back and view your HTML code or your SimpleNet directory, and make sure of these things:
- The file exists in your directory, and it is in the correct place. (i.e. not in a different sub-directory)
- The name of the file is the same as the link to the file. Remember, files on our server are CASE SENSITIVE)
- The link itself has the correct pathname.
- Graphics are not loading.
If a graphic is not loading correctly, or at all, check these things:
- The graphic file exists in your directory, and it is in the correct place. (i.e. not in a different sub-directory)
- The name of the graphic file is correctly input into the IMG SRC="" tag. Remember, files on our server are CASE SENSITIVE.
- The graphic link has the correct pathname.
- The graphic is of the appropriate type. It needs
to be in one of two formats: GIF or JPEG. If it is not
in one of these formats, then the browser will attempt
to save or open it with another application.
- Configuring Your E-mail Accounts
- Configuring Your E-mail Client for SMTP
- Apple iPhone IMAP Configuration
- Motorola Droid IMAP Configuration
- Using WebMail (webmail.mia.net)
- Using WebMail (Auto-Reply Out of Office Response)
- Configuring FTP to upload your files.
- Viewing Your Pages
- cPanel User Guide
- WHM User Guide
- Magento User Guide
- Magento Forums
Now that you have successfully transferred your files to our server, you should view them to make sure that all of the links and graphics work. Use your browser, or obtain a current version from our Resources archive, and type in your URL, which will look something like this:
(if you have your own domain name)
If you now see your front page, congratulations! Your
pages are on the Net! If you don't see your page, you may
not have named it correctly. Check and make sure it is
While looking through your pages, here are some of the things you may see that may not be right, and instructions on how to fix them.
If you have more complicated problems send us an e-mail. We want to help you figure it out!
Web Hosting Support Tutorial Pages